Monday, September 14, 2009

Thankful...


Firstly, Thanks to myself for starting a new page of my life and the blog...

I took a long time to make up my mind to create a blog because there was no special reason or occasion to transform my ordinary stories into words. But now, i finally found some meaningful reasons to jot down my experience and journey not only for sharing, but also for myself to remember all these remarkable memories... because memories and feelings do easily fade away as time goes by...

Feeling thankful for my family that always believing in me for i gonna take care of myself and being supportive for my adventure.

Thanks for all the people (Sunee, Adrian, Ocean, Bell, Sanny, i-site staffs and countless backpackers) i met in New Zealand who gave me the advices, helps, joy and fun.

Thank you my friends to grant me to be in New Zealand with all your blessings. Deep appreciation to Will who willing to pursuit the wonderful dream and to see the amazing world together with me.

Appreciate the mother of nature and feeling so fortunate to have the chance and ability to be so close to it... love the mountain, sky, glaciers, snow, river, gorge, sheeps, birds, cows, dolphins, penguins, seals......

Lastly, thanks to myself for being so brave and determined to step into the outside world. It is time for me to grow and learn not to envy others lives but to understand that i am capable to pursuit my own dream life. I know i gonna love my life because life is beautiful in every way!





6 comments:

  1. hey, y u been lake tekapo but not going to mount cook? just nearby....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos have to rush back Ashburton for dinner gathering with housemates ma! hehe... anyway, i think i'll go mount cook in this 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, Congratulations for launching your little blog...Finally~~ hahaha...

    Yes you r rite... jot down everything not only for others but ownself to remember~~ Because NZ life is nice and valueable to remark in our life :D

    kampateh~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey heyssss...

    How are you doing?

    Haven't seen you for ages. Saw your pictures and your mini blog. Could tell you are really enjoying yourself.

    Congratulations!!! You manage to overcome your fear. Well done... Nothing is too big, too high, or too deep for you...

    Good luck in your future undertakings.

    Take care and God Bless...

    ReplyDelete