Monday, September 21, 2009

Breakthrough! I LOVE SKIDIVE!

Today is a big day to me because I have overcome one of my biggest challenge~~ Phobia for Height!!!

I am so proud of myself because I have successfully completed my first SKYDIVING … Jumping out from the plane at 12,000 feet and safely landed on the pretty Wanaka Airport field….

RM1000 for 1 minute!!! Spent like a millionaire! But felt so worth it! It was so cool, so fun and so excited! This is the most fabulous experience in my life! I can’t imagine I can fly like a bird, make a wish in the air, enjoyed the spectacular scenery from high altitude and forget about the phobia!!

To be frank, once I was being “pushed out” from the plane, I felt so scare and almost fainted! Haha! But once I get used of the pressure and saw the river, lakes, snow mountain underneath me, I realized how lucky I am to have the chance to have this superb experience!!

Although the pictures and video of my skydiving were so ugly (because the wind was so strong and blew my face into very funny shape!! -_-‘’), I still enjoyed and have no regret to dive in the air!! As what ken and xinyi have said “l’ll regret if I say NO to skydiving!" I am so glad I have made this wonderful decision! And I think skydiving is one of the best activities that we must do when we are young!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHUUUUUUUUUUU! I LOVE NEW ZEALAND! I LOVE SKYDIVE! I LOVE MY LIFE! And I LOVE being BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAKS!!



Going to Skydiving!!

I am reading "they r not responsible for any equipment or human failure and bla bla bla..." oh my god!

Wearing funny clown suit!

My pro coach! thx Grant!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It was so high(Physically and mentally)!!!

See the strong wind?! Funny face!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!

Doing high 5 in the air! So high

Lovely river...

Excellent landing!

Yeah! Clap for us!!!

5 comments:

  1. see, am i right?
    u will never regret for skydive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and enjoy! What an excited life! We have not try skydive before so can't imagine the excitement but trust it is a wonderful experience. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thx ken! This was amazing!!!!! So glad that i have the courage to made this decision and experience it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo!! haha..i like the sentence "spend like millionaire"...

    ReplyDelete